Archangels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangels

Legion Member of the Day

Dark Poeta

Alendris
    Alendris
    Brigade General
    Brigade General

Dark Poeta Empty Dark Poeta

Post by Alendris Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am

Ok guys, getting to Dark Poeta is a pain in the ass. Why? Cause it requires you to do a quest every time you wish to enter.

So in this guide which i will try to keep as short as i can - i will explain how it's done!

The first thing you need to do is talk to Leah and get the quest "A Secret Summons" from her.

Dark Poeta Sanctum

Once you have that quest - talk to Jucleas and then move over to Reshanta and speak with Nani.
    Dark Poeta Reshanta
    Dark Poeta 278536

Once you've talked to her you will get the second quest called "[Group] Door Into Darkness". This is where the pain in the ass starts... You have to collect 20 x Blue Balaur Scales and 1 x Rift Essence.
    Now the essence is the easy part - you get it from the general store in Teminon Fortress (Reshanta), the scales however are another story. Most high level Balaur will drop them, but people tend to go to Draupnir Cave or Nute Warrens in Heiron. I even got one from a Balaur in the Lake Asteria instance.

Dark Poeta HeironDark Poeta 204656

Once you have all 20 scales and the essence - go to Maloren and give her the scales. You will be granted your first
    Dark Poeta Icon_item_stone07 Time Activation Stone!

So far so good, now you have it and you are ready to enter once. Next time however you should consider taking the quest "[Group] I Need Materials!" since that one only requires 5 Blue Blaur Scales (Also known as "Luspi" in our legion).
    The quest NPC is a Shugo called Suirunerk located in the Eye of Reshanta, right next to the Dark Poeta entrance.

Dark Poeta CoreDark Poeta 279060

Last edited by Alendris on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alendris
    Alendris
    Brigade General
    Brigade General

Dark Poeta Empty Re: Dark Poeta

Post by Alendris Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 am

For all mobs and drops as they are in our server click HERE

Ok so now we're in, let's take a look at the way!

Dark Poeta Dark_Poeta_Run_Map

As you can see we have a total of 15 Bosses in DP, making this one of the sweetest places to be!
    There really isn't much left to say. The picture is pretty self-explanatory. Most bosses are Tank & Spank, what you need to be careful with are the Telepathy Controler, which has 4 circles of doom on the ground (You step on it = You die) and if you are lucky - Tahabata. If you end up fighting this nasty dragon, just beware of it's Reflect shield which will make you kill yourself and the AOE Paralyze at the end of the encounter.

Now good luck and thank you for reading! In case you have any other questions - ask me on the forum or ingame!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 pm